Current Program Status at a Glance
- PreK Hybrid (in-person and distance)
- Primary: Hybrid (in-person and distance)
- Elementary: Hybrid (in-person and distance)
- Intermediate: Hybrid (in-person and distance)
- Middle School: Hybrid (in-person and distance)
Monday – Friday
8:15 am – 3:30 pm
Unless something very drastic changes or we are mandated by government officials to stay remote.
As Rainard opens its campuses for the 2020–21 school year, mitigating the risk of the spread of the virus and maintaining a safe environment inside the school relies on all of us to do our part outside of school. Our partnership with you has never been more critical as we navigate a global pandemic.
We expect all of you to follow the health and safety guidelines as laid out by health professionals worldwide:
- Restrict your family’s exposure to large crowds.
- Practice physical distancing and wear a mask in public.
- Teach your children the importance of thorough hand washing.
- Teach your children how to properly wear a mask.
- Do not bring students to campus if they are exhibiting symptoms of COVID or any transmissible illness.
- Do not bring students to campus if they have been exposed to anyone who has COVID or anyone who is exhibiting symptoms.
- Take the school’s self-screening protocol seriously.
- Be patient at arrivals when we are checking temperatures and allowing for entry at a safe distance between students.
- Follow CDC recommendations regarding travel and self-quarantine when returning from travel.
- Report any information to the school that will assist us in maintaining a safe environment.
- Be flexible—our plans may change as the situation with the virus changes.
- Look for updates to this plan on the website regularly and read The Rainard e-newsletter every Thursday.