Parent involvement is crucial to student academic success. The Parent Portal is a tool for you to stay informed and engaged in your child’s education. The Parent Portal gives parents and guardians access to
- View your child’s grades, transcript and MCA results
- See your child’s schedule
- Monitor your child’s attendance
- Communicate with your child’s teachers
- Stay current on homework, projects, and deadlines
- View contact information
To open a new Parent Portal account
- Create an email account if you don’t already have one. Gmail and Yahoo are some examples of free services.
- If you are not already registered with the school as a contact of the student or have not provided the email address, then complete the Security Request Form and return it to your child’s school for processing before continuing to Step 3.
- Use the Parent Portal instructions and Parent Portal Quick Reference to help you register and navigate the system.
- Create an account on the Parent Portal by accepting the terms and conditions statement and filling out the new user registration form on the website.
- Check your email account for the confirmation key (numbers or letters) as you will need it only the first time you log in to the Parent Portal.
- Login again; entering the confirmation key where requested. This completes the Parent Portal registration process.